Pictures Painted on Cars

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cooper-chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Hey Vicki.. turns out my mate's on hols in Vegas for a week or so yet.. I've text him tho, so he should get back to me when get returns..
    Vegas alright for some. Yeah that would be great thank you

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    If you're looking for something similar to the cars shown on here you're talking thousands of pounds

cooper-chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    If you're looking for something similar to the cars shown on here you're talking thousands of pounds
    Even just for a small thing

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper-chick View Post
    Even just for a small thing
    I was referring to the cars shown here with a total covering, but, a small air brushed job will still cost you a couple hundred, probably

cooper-chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    I was referring to the cars shown here with a total covering, but, a small air brushed job will still cost you a couple hundred, probably
    Ahhhh cool cool Get ya now..... sorry........a bit blonde

G19RNT
    hey theres a guy in arbroath that painted braveheart to a mate o mines bike think his names bob falconer if i remember right i could get his number if you want think it cost around 300 but that was to paint the whole bike and paint braveheart on the petrol tank
    Last edited by G19RNT; 25th July 2008 at 10:37 PM.

cooper-chick
    Quote Originally Posted by G19RNT View Post
    hey theres a guy in arbroath that painted braveheart to a mate o mines bike think his names bob falconer if i remember right i could get his number if you want think it cost around 300 but that was to paint the whole bike and paint braveheart on the petrol tank
    Yes please that would be great . Does he have a website?