First time I've seen a organised run like this

I've been on a few Mini runs, Treg meets, seen classic cars, exotic cars etc all on runs but never have I seen one like this and tbh never seen one as cool there was just something about the whole thing nobody cared that they were held up people stopping taking pics honestly it was like taking a trip through time. Although a bit strange seeing then on the perthshire pleasure route wonder how they got on with the twisties on the Glen quaich road.

Started with

Massey Ferguson ~ David Browns ~John Deere ~ Ford didn't see any Leylands which was a bit disappointing as I've driven a few of my dad's ones. There was I reckon over 30 tractors easy. Didn't think to take pics at first so missed a few good davids browns and MF's

I know but I do like old tractors. great memories.

This was the first tractor I drove firt vehicle of any kind that I drove, Dad had a snow plough on the front and I got sent out to clear the drives to the house.

Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    think they were on the glen quaich road last year when we were doing the recce for the perthshire run.

and we saw them on Ian's run in June last year thro the borders...

t18tav
    Love the way the road also knows that they are slow lol

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    we get them all through the village as loads go tae craigtoun park for shows....it is great tae see some o them... "classic farm " n " classic cars" go past

This would drive you up the wall if you were behind it

N12 JLK
    Vroom Vroom, we saw them on a run last year as Craig said, bloody nuisance