Car
    Mini R53 2005

David.

Stephen & Allyson
    Stephen & Allyson

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Hi All. I'm the other half of Stella. Just joined yesterday.

Cheers for the flyer Burple, was nice of ya. Shame about the seagull though. It was the look on your face that said it all. I felt the same when I hit the Rabbit in my Cooper. Your mini looks very cool. Pointed it out to the wife when we stopped at the lights, that's when she waved.

If anyone can suggest anything to look at here then feel free as I'm just finding my way around.

Thanx, Ferengo.

Forbes
    Well if it's things to do to your car look in the gallery, if you want to put faces to names look at the meets coming up, off topic if you aren't intrested in seeing mini stuff

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Hi All. I'm the other half of Stella. Just joined yesterday.

Cheers for the flyer Burple, was nice of ya. Shame about the seagull though. It was the look on your face that said it all. I felt the same when I hit the Rabbit in my Cooper. Your mini looks very cool. Pointed it out to the wife when we stopped at the lights, that's when she waved.

If anyone can suggest anything to look at here then feel free as I'm just finding my way around.

Thanx, Ferengo.
    Everything!!!
    (and of course check out the gallery threads!)

It wasn't so much the hitting it.. it was feeling both wheels crunching over it That's the biggest thing I've ever hit in the car! I utterly twatted a Swallow a couple of years back.. but that was a fluke! Nah I don't mean that I felt bad for weeks about that!

good effort to swerve out of the way.. I (and the poor burdie) never had a chance! ah well.. one less $h!t monster loose in the skies!

Glad she waved.. There's not many around these parts that do.. Had to give you a flyer for that! lol

Wish I'd cleaned the car earlier this week now! ha ha
    Last edited by Burple; 18th July 2008 at 03:36 PM.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi and Welcome

stella
    well i'm glad we said hello & we hope to come to some meets & stuff.
    thanks burple for the flyer- sorry about the seagull, said to husband would have put it out it's misery if we hit it :(

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    welcome to the mad house will see your better 1/2 on the ps3
    New sig coming soon