Well we have had the week from hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope Alan is better soon.;bigwave:

Stephen & Allyson
    Stephen & Allyson

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Fi/Allan, all the best. I meant what I said this week, if I can help in any way, just let me know.
    I am sure you could start with a wash & polish of their cars

Stephen
    Last edited by Gismo; 16th July 2008 at 07:45 PM.
    Stephen & Allyson

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Glad to hear everything is ok with yer better half Fi
    If we can help in any way let me know

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Def. sound like you guys have been thru the mangle .... glad you know what's wrong - often the scary bit is the not knowing.

L

N12 JLK
    Get better soon Alan, nothing worse than waiting for results, Ive also had to wait weeks for results in the past and it ruins your health even more worrying.

FergusM
    That sounds painful. Glad to hear he is feeling better !

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Glad to hear everything's ok now though can appreciate it must have been pretty nerve wracking fearing the worst (no pun intended). Good luck with the op. I believe this is done by keyhole surgery nowadays. That makes a huge difference to recovery. My mum had the same op on her shoulder earlier this year as my sister had done about fifteen years ago. The difference in scarring and recovery between the two of them was amazing, especially since my mum was 78 when she had hers done. Her sling was thrown away the next day while my sis went through weeks of pain and painful physio and she was in her thirties at the time.
    lots of luck with it.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I've also not had the best few weeks (but yours tops mine), I just can't breath properly at all, now on my second kind of inhaler and had a chest x-ray today, so will see what that comes up with... :eyes up: I hate not being able to do all the things I love to do... Maybe even have to give up the big T

This has been a tough summer for asthma sufferers and those with hayfever. Nik has both and in the last two months has missed weeks off work due to problems with his chest and erratic and fast heart rate. Eventually ended up in A&E a couple of weeks ago. Doc told me there seems to have been a viral infection going about which has created havoc with youngsters such as Nik. He'd to have a few courses of antibiotics and put on total rest, not allowed any form of stimulation including playing his Xbox etc for two weeks to try and steady his heart rate. At just ninteen that was pretty tough going especially no X Box!
    He went to T in the Park last weekend which had me knotted with worry in case he became ill again though he wasn't giving a damn and just wanted to enjoy himself. He did though I got a few more grey hairs worrying that he was ok Nik had a whale of a time but came home with his eyes all swollen and in agony - as did his elder brother - so had to have another trip to hospital and missed another couple of days off work. I'm sure they'll think he's malingering but I know how ill he has been. I think folk can find it difficult to understand just how awful these chest complaints can be until they live with someone affected by it.

The point of this ramble is to sympathise and hope your asthma settles quickly.
    Last edited by Gismo; 17th July 2008 at 01:27 PM.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.