19th October 2008 - Gathering in Skipton

The Dogfather
    I'm putting together a get together for all Northern MINI owners, and I thought I'd better invite the neighbours . The plan is for a meal, probably fish and chips, followed by a short run up to Malham Tarn or other scenic spot.

In addition there might be something a bit different on this event, subject to numbers.

The meeting place is likely to be Skipton, however this may change. Its likely there will be runs organised from Lancashire, Newcastle and Yorkshire to Skipton.

If anyone wishes to come down and join up with us either at Newcastle or Skipton then you'd be very welcome. I'll keep this thread updated with developments and will collect names from this thread.

NMS Attendees
    1. Edd44
    2. Burple
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 18th July 2008 at 09:46 PM.

The Dogfather
    Oops, in case you're wondering, I'm doing a poll on the dates on NM so as soon as that's been decided I'll let you know

eddie 44
    my names down... depending on date..

The Dogfather
    Date now confirmed as 19th October