Guess what i was in today .......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oh REALLY mr Craigd and what dealer exactly did you see this said car in.?????????????????????????????

I'd like to drool or not as the case maybe over one but I wouldn't be buying one. Other than a status symbol a JCW is a complete waste of time for me as I don't drive in the manner to justify one a Dooper is just fine on my daily drive.
    Cooper Coupe...

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    Spill it Neil. What was it like.

Saw one in the flesh today, wheels are loverly!! it was black, would like to see a Chilli Red one.
    Jason.

Didn't get much of a chance to put it through its paces properly as it had only done 6 miles and I have respect for what will eventually be somebody else's property. We were the first to drive it on the roads, and had the salesman with us.

All I can say at the moment is I liked the drive.
    The exhaust note was superb, the new JCW brakes just look amazing.
    The gear box taken from the Mini Challenge car was smooth and precise with a far less throw on the stick from our R53.

PV in Edinburgh have a Chilli red/black one.

Neil.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

The Dogfather
    Cooper MINI have one in this weekend so I'll be popping along to have a butchers

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    Oh REALLY mr Craigd and what dealer exactly did you see this said car in.?????????????????????????????

yeah, but there was nobody in the showroom, so we sneeked in and had a quick look and back out before anyone noticed.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil and Lorna View Post
    Didn't get much of a chance to put it through its paces properly as it had only done 6 miles and I have respect for what will eventually be somebody else's property.
    Big respect to you for that Neil.

I hate it when people brag about ragging demo cars and even rental cars

Might have a wee snoop round PV in the next few days

I haven't had a drive yet but would totally agree with your commenets Neil that the exhaust sound is magic and the brakes look the business. Overall I think it has a subtle look, hopefully a "wolf in sheeps clothing"
    Have you put your order in?

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    I haven't had a drive yet but would totally agree with your commenets Neil that the exhaust sound is magic and the brakes look the business. Overall I think it has a subtle look, hopefully a "wolf in sheeps clothing"
    Have you put your order in?
    Not yet Malcolm.

Neil.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

N12 JLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil and Lorna View Post
    Not yet Malcolm.

Neil.
    Go on just get one Lorna will just have to do with on less Prada bag per year

Red and Black demo at PV was sold this morning at 11.30am. not to me i may add.

Resident old yin.
    I had a peer through the window at PV at the works car after closing time yesterday.

Liked the wheels but prefer some other offerings like the pace wheels and the other optional JCW wheels.

Not keen on the body kit. Can you order it without the kit, maybe just with the skirts which I like?

Also surprised it did not come with the carbon fibre spoiler, that would look good.