Guess what i was in today .......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Red and Black demo at PV was sold this morning at 11.30am. not to me i may add.
    Was in PV today Guppa. JCW is still for sale, so it's either a new one they have or the sale fell through.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    So, had a good look round the new JCW today.

First impressions - like Craig, we were underimpressed.

It's "just" an R56. To be honest, that's how we really felt about it. Nothing new, nothing startling, and nothing spectacular, which you would think you would get after waiting 18 months for the factory car.

The exhaust looks like they got to within 2" of the end and decided not to bother with the rest - and where's the JCW logo on the tips?

The rest of the car was stock R56, in a lovely Chilli red and balck roof.

But those wheels.... oh, those wheels....... oh, ohhh. I just messed my pants thinking of them.

Sorry folks, need to head off and clean this mess up.

<<<<<Calls David at JC's for a price.

A.

jayex
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    So, had a good look round the new JCW today.

First impressions - like Craig, we were underimpressed.

It's "just" an R56. To be honest, that's how we really felt about it. Nothing new, nothing startling, and nothing spectacular, which you would think you would get after waiting 18 months for the factory car.

The exhaust looks like they got to within 2" of the end and decided not to bother with the rest - and where's the JCW logo on the tips?

The rest of the car was stock R56, in a lovely Chilli red and balck roof.

But those wheels.... oh, those wheels....... oh, ohhh. I just messed my pants thinking of them.

<<<<<Calls David at JC's for a price.

A.

Agree about them wheels - very cool was in PV on Monday so had a wee look thought the interior was quite... erm well .. from what i saw it wasnt as flash as i had expected... mind you still wouldnt say no to one and i suppose it depends how you speck it think it looks fab in the chilli Red and love them big JCW brakes

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by jayex View Post
    Agree about them wheels - very cool was in PV on Monday so had a wee look thought the interior was quite... erm well .. from what i saw it wasnt as flash as i had expected... mind you still wouldnt say no to one and i suppose it depends how you speck it think it looks fab in the chilli Red and love them big JCW brakes
    I agree totally with that Julie. Those brakes were very nice I must admit. And they sure fill the hub.

A.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post

A.
    So thts once at F+M on MY car and now a second time :eyes up:.Got a wee problen there have we ????
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz