upgrading to 3g iphone

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I take it you're all still texting using a full qwerty keyboard?

Lots of positive reviews though. Maybe I should pop into an o2 store and have a play with one. On Orange though, so will need to buy sim free from somewhere.

A.
    tbh Andy I don't see what your problem is with the keyboard.

However I use a keyboard all day every day at my work and at home so it is second nature to me.

I would have thought with the amount of time you seem to spend on the computer during the day/evening it would be second nature to you.

Don't let it stop you from getting what is simply the best phone/application gadget out there. It's a must have even my Allan thinks the same
    Cooper Coupe...

maybe your a one finger man

I've never actually thought about it before, but I wonder who can do the most key strokes on here. H'mm maybe a wee test needs to be done.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    tbh Andy I don't see what your problem is with the keyboard.

However I use a keyboard all day every day at my work and at home so it is second nature to me.

I would have thought with the amount of time you seem to spend on the computer during the day/evening it would be second nature to you.

Don't let it stop you from getting what is simply the best phone/application gadget out there. It's a must have even my Allan thinks the same
    It's not just a phobia Fi, it's a tried, tested and failed process for me. I had a phone which had a qwerty keyboard and it just didn't work for me. My fingers were just too fat. I bite my nails so I don't even have pointy fingernails to use.

And when I had a quick look at the old iPhone I had a play with the qwerty keyboard and it was the same. Hopeless for me.

It is strange though, as I do work with a PC most days in work and loads at home, and I am very comfortable with a qwerty keyboard there.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    maybe your a one finger man

I've never actually thought about it before, but I wonder who can do the most key strokes on here. H'mm maybe a wee test needs to be done.
    I probably am, when it comes to texting. Actually a one handed guy when it comes to texting as most of my texts are done one handed - while I spoon food into my mouth with the other.

But for qwerty keyboard work, I use most fingers. Not quite mavis beacon, but multi fingered all the same.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, it turns out i am eligible for an iPhone upgrade now, sadly they dont have any in stock, but, allegedly there are some in the O2 shop in Aberdeen, shame i'm in Baku

euan
    What, CarphoneWarehouse hasn't made it to Baku?