Zeemax Kit Newbie(says bye!!)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    AberdeenMini
    Hello, seen your car going about union street, if your selling your wheels i'll take them off ya! :)

miniFEF
    hey - well yeah i am lookin to sell them. lookin to buy 19s!! what mini is yours then? what wheels you got on just now?

Julz
    I was going to get the 19's, but if you put 30mm spacers on, they will rub to high heaven!! Even with the 18's the rear arches and valance have cracked where they join due to the wheels rubbing when you hit a 2mm high bump!! Ah, but I just thought, have you lowered you mini?? Mines dropped 30mm!! Just a little warning!!

minidriver#1
    i have 19s :P

miniFEF
    its not been lowered yet- i thought id leave it til i put on new alloys and see how much it needs lowered. the guy in the go mini first issue had 19s with the zeemax kit on and he lowered it 20 mm. would still need spacers tho eh?

minidriver#1
    with the zeemax, most definately. wouldnt look right without the wheels being flush wit the kit.

Julz
    Unfortunately, with 19's and lowering, a bit of modification to your actual bodywork is required, which I wanted to avoid!!:dead:

minidriver#1
    Julz, depending on the width, i have 7x19s which i can lower the car on by 30mm without arch work

Julz
    Aye, but you don't have 30mm spacers on and that's what the Zeemax kit needs!!:sleepy:

minidriver#1
    aww yeh, forgot about that.