Zeemax Kit Newbie(says bye!!)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    miniFEF
    did you just get the same alloys again or different? not a mug i wouldnt say no to a couple of sets of his alloys they look the part!!

If you go into his website and look at picture zm11 that's the ones.
    Cooper Coupe...

seany
    thonef, were did you hear about the site

Hi,
    I heard about zeemax some years ago and then I met Barry at the Mini 40th when I owned a "original mini". I liked his worked an still do.

www.zeemax.com mines the eb.
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    I realise now how low my car sits when I see yours!! As for the pic of the big brakes (not looked at this site for a while), they don't look that big, or is it just a bad pic?? I like the black with the viper stripes, very tasty!!

Hi,

Not sure how big "big Brakes are" the ones on my car are AP. brakes.
    Cost me £900 smakers.

Big Brakes for rear arriving in two weeks.

Seany if u want to see my car let me know. We have quite a few visitors wanting a closer look as we are on the Tore to Muir of Ord road can not miss the car.
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    I know the feeling, I get wee kids trying to peek through the hedge when the car is outside, and when you tell them to come in, there's about 8 of them!! Most of them know the car from the magazine and it's funny when you see a hand holding a camera phone over the gates!!

miniFEF
    yeah or when someone nearly crashes into you while their passenger tries to take a photo!!!

seany
    George from Calterdon did say yous were from muir of ord, but work in the lomgman, yea i would like to see a closeup.

that's me. come along any night during the week no problem.
    Cooper Coupe...