Zeemax Kit Newbie(says bye!!)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    miniFEF
    hey martin its not happenin. wasnt that fond of it look wise with the roof up and i was still gettin stupid quotes on an 'S' so looks like its no minis for me.

quote:Originally posted by miniFEF

hey martin its not happenin. wasnt that fond of it look wise with the roof up and i was still gettin stupid quotes on an 'S' so looks like its no minis for me.
    What you getting then
    Cooper Coupe...

miniFEF
    just got my MG TF Convertible yesterday - lovely wee car! never gonna compare to the fun of my mini tho!! nice pic of FEF in this months Go Mini - well chuffed!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

There's a place in Stirling that gets a good name for making custom exhaust systems. I'll try and find out what there called :approve:
    Pentagon Glass Tech in stirling can have any exhaust made,they showed me a cracker today on a cooper ,looks like the JCW works but LOUDER !!!!!!!:evil:

Similar Threads

1. How many with Zeemax?
    By mgemie in forum Exterior & Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23rd May 2005, 06:10 PM
  2. Zeemax Kit Cabrio
    By Scottie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10th December 2004, 01:32 AM
  3. Zeemax kit - a few questions ppls...
    By mgemie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 45