Team Daisy won a trophy today !!!!!!!!!

Linda M
    Hey folks,
    We attended the mini clan's navigation run today, and guess who won ? :I It was a great day out, a full day's driving with instructions and pictures to follow. It wasn't easy !!!!

We were rewarded with a trophy. Only downside is we now have to organise the next one :clown: And it'll be pretty darn hard to match todays

Finished off in the pub for a nice meal and chat, a good day out.

duncan
    Navigation run, eh? Maybe i should have been there.

Then again, would i have found where it was?

Well done Team Daisy!

Julz
    Yep Duncan, I thought you and I should make up a team, it could be called 'Where is everybody...?' or 'There's nobody here but us chickens..!' (If you're not a ren & stimpy fan, then don't ask!!):)

Well done team Daisy!!!!

Sponsor & Jakey
    A great day indeed
    Don't worry Duncan and Julz you may be able to demonstrate your navigation skills sometime soon Let's just say Linda and I picked up one or two little ideas that we may incorporate into a future event :evil:
    Oh, and sat-nav ain't gonna help you.....
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Linda, it's maybe just my warped mind but you didn't mention what prize you won :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

lightbody
    Well done Willie and Linda - although your adopted children for the day may have had something to do with it eh? Poor "Team Charlie" came a miserable 2nd due to somehow having a load of extra miles at the end!

Navigation runs are NOT for people prone to car-sickness! REading notes while in a mini going round corners is enough to make anyone ill... and made one of my passengers very ill!

Wul
    Well done Team Daisy!

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Navigation runs are NOT for people prone to car-sickness!
    One of 'Team Daisy's' adopted children is actually a serial vomitter. Her father kindly admitted this to us, at the END of the day
    Must admit she was perfectly fine all day. Her dad was delighted (as were Daisy's seat covers) and I think he's rushing out to buy a MINI now. He's finally found a car his daughter can travel in without hurling chunks.... :approve:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)