Piper X

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    miniscot00
    Has anyone had any bad experiences as a result of having an induction kit fitted?:question::)

Julz
    The only bad experience I've had with the Pipercross on my S is that I accelerate too fast away from roundabouts and people flash their lights and wave their fists at me!!! Dare I ask why you want to know?

miniscot00
    ....errr yes... well that's not quite the type of problem I was thinking about. I was thinking mechanical problems but there you go!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have the Cooper works induction and its great I have also fitted HKS,PIPERCROSS,and K&N,No problems to report

lightbody
    Cooper Works Induction kit and its great :) Also the dealer has chosen to ignore its presence which is also good!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Sadly they seem to be unavailable for the time being:disapprove:

scott shand
    no probs so far just a good noise and better throttle responce

lightbody
    I'd like to add that the best bit about the induction kit is that when you want to drive gently or go on a long motorway drive it is not heard at all.

minidriver#1
    would fitting something like that damage my warranty in any way?

scott shand
    fitting an induction kit will void your warranty only if you let them know! just replace the standard air box when your car goes into the garage