Autoglym Rubber Plus

Bought a sample of this product.

Washed the car and thought what the hell I'll give this a go on the plastic trim on the Mini.

it was a breeze to apply really brought the trim up seems to have a better finish than black wow.

However I will wait and see what it is like in the morning when I might regret putting this on.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Fi, be interesting to see how it lasts. See if it's as durable as Black Wow.

Starting to think BW is not the wonder product I used to think it was.

Also, I moved this to Car Care forum for you.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    black wow for me is still a pita. not tried to apply it since the first time and hated it.. It might be up for sale soon.

be interested to see how it lasts fi, but once I get rid of my white marks :eyes up: my wax should do the trick.

well I don't think the rubber plus lasted for long.

I have gave my trim the peanut treatment at the weekend and applied AG the normal stuff .
    Cooper Coupe...