Setanta

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Any other Setanta subscribers out there?
    If so, check your bank balance, they have ceased trading in Scotland therefore you will not get any picture from them.

Fair play to them though, they didn't take my last scheduled payment which personally wouldn't have done me any real harm, but, multiply it by a few thousand folks and it's a hefty wedge

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    my last payment was 3rd June and they took that, however I had already cancelled with them before the news. Cancelled my direct debit yesterday as they ain't getting anymore from me now with nae pictures...

euan
    If you paid for something you haven't used, you may be able to get it refunded:
    http://www.setanta.com/global/gb.html

I'm quite glad in a way, saves me canceling the subscription ;-)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm a direct debit payer and can only thank Setanta for not taking their payment due in June before their nominated ceased trading date.

Can only sympahise with folks who paid well in advance

Espn are broadcasting on the freeveiw chanel