Call of Duty

Page 282 of 285 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2850
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Great offer and something i would take up, however, the entire Black Ops community know i dont hide in my tent making cups of tea so i can't take the chance of you ruining my stats
    Well I get my tents from you after you have worn them out with use...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Well I get my tents from you after you have worn them out with use...
    In your dreams !!

So who is getting the new CoD then I am going to pick it up Monday night
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I'll be getting it but no rush. Will probably get it on Wednesday when we do our regular shopping. To be honest, the past couple of times I've queue'd at midnight you can't get on because the servers can't cope anyway.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    I'm going to go for it and have a shot I think
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welllllllllllllll anyone played it yet

been playing for quite a while today ...and I will just leave you guys to decide what you think of it yourselves , coz I know what I think about it so far.

Decided to go get a copy from asdas at about 12.30am and got straight to the till looked for the queue, didn't see one just saw one guy at the counter already being served, I looked at the woman behind the counter looked left and right and said to her "is that the queue?" and she just chuckled and nodded her head and said yeah not much of a queue this time. So I managed to get my copy along with a free goody bag cwith a free Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 razor and a big double sided BLOPS II poster

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    nice one still not got mine not had time as still no kitchen so eating at mom and dads and big sisters
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    been playing for quite a while today ...and I will just leave you guys to decide what you think of it yourselves , coz I know what I think about it so far
    Wtf, spill the beans, tell us what you think

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Wtf, spill the beans, tell us what you think
    OK you asked for it, so moan to me now

I've completed the single player section already before i started the multiplayer route as I always do, took 7 hours to complete.

I think its just about exactly the same game play as the original blops but it does have better sounds etc than the original one (but apparently there is also a new TEXTURES thing you can do to improve things or whatever as well not sure how to do that yet, will look into when i'm on next) it has fecking LOADS of people camping AGAIN (and NO I wasn't one of them!!!) just about all the guns are new compared to all previous games, grapjics as far as I'm concerned are exactly the same as the original and could surely have been a lot better for this one. The maps are pretty big and are going to take a lot of time to recognise and learn. Think this game will be pretty good for private matches.

Had loads and loads of issues last night with it freezing and having to re-start the console and because of that I got this rubbish handed to me about 4 times that i recall and I am not happy about it, each one is a 5 minute NO_PLAY sinbin type scinario (see pic)

I am hopeing and assuming that these problems were only because it the first night of the new game and will just have been teething problems etc, BUT I want my 15 minutes of lost game play/time back from Treyarch/Activison since it was not exactly fault that I ended games etc and two of those probabtions came after I tried to join ferengo while he was in a game and they were full so I was put back to the main menu and then put onto probation for leaving a game early that I DID not even get into WTF!!! Think I should email them and them thats all BS as far as I'm concerned

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ah well, i leave a lot in Black Ops mainly due to the hackers stealing bandwidth, so, i hope Sony have got that fixed, cheers Ali