Call of Duty

Page 275 of 285 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2850
    Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Soooooooooooooooo.............. Anyone on tonight?

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Soooooooooooooooo.............. Anyone on tonight?
    Yip... Me.. but on Xbox!

A few good games last night Grant, Drop Zone is great I'll be back on during the day and night today I'm addicted to drop zone

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    A few good games last night Grant, Drop Zone is great I'll be back on during the day and night today I'm addicted to drop zone

I hate drop zone

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I hate drop zone
    I'm with John on this one. Drop Zone is just too confusing for me. I'm not saying I don't understand the concept or what you've to do, but I just find it too intense. It seems like as soon as you get hold of the drop zone it's buggered off the other side of the map.

Much prefer team DM. And I'm learning to slow these matches down, crawling round corners rather than running round like a decapitated pig spraying bullets everywhere.

I was on on Friday night after we got home from a night out - went on about 10pm for an hour or so. When I'm playing on my own I tend to play better than I do with you guys. I'm usually top scorer and often have 20 or 30 kills. When I'm playing with you guys 10 kills is a good game. Go figure.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I still hate MW3 with a passion, even trying to crawl about and be ultra careful.
    For whatever reason, i have a split second lag that is so obviously why i die more times than I kill other players.

I need to video it sometime and then show the kill cam to let you guys see it for real.
    Any time i do play it many others here in the US suffer the same problem, i'm only glad we dont have to pay for the online gaming

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i need to get on more just dont find the time the now
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I'm with John on this one. Drop Zone is just too confusing for me. I'm not saying I don't understand the concept or what you've to do, but I just find it too intense. It seems like as soon as you get hold of the drop zone it's buggered off the other side of the map.

Much prefer team DM. And I'm learning to slow these matches down, crawling round corners rather than running round like a decapitated pig spraying bullets everywhere.

I was on on Friday night after we got home from a night out - went on about 10pm for an hour or so. When I'm playing on my own I tend to play better than I do with you guys. I'm usually top scorer and often have 20 or 30 kills. When I'm playing with you guys 10 kills is a good game. Go figure.

A.
    I'm the same, I think it matches you with players with a similar ability, I have won loads of games but then join the NZmS squad and become teaboy

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Well, I'll be on tonight from about 6.30pm. No tennis for me tonight. Stuffed with man-flu.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Well, I'll be on tonight from about 6.30pm.......