Call of Duty

Page 233 of 285 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2850
    Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Here's another one. Sony has officially confirmed that the account info for over 70 million PSN users has been obtained. They're unsure on credit card data but say it's possible too.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Seriously hacked off about this. Not so much the downtime, any system can go down and have errors, but the theft of my private information which I understood to be held safe and secure is extremely annoying.

Never thought I'd say this but may just consider one of those x-box thingys. Can we ever trust Sony again with our data?

Trouble is, can we trust Microsoft any more with the same data?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    And of course we can't log on to delete our credit card details, in no way should we have been left hanging for 5 days, i kept a close eye on my credit card online but others may not have been so fortunate

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Mine seems fine so far but am keeping an eye on it. You can't trust any company more than Sony. They could be just as underhanded about keeping things quiet. Though on the XBOX you do pay for a service so they have the capital there to spend to get it fixed fast.

If anyone wants to jump ship to the xbox then I'm in. Would just need to get a copy of COD and I'm set. It does seem as though online play runs much much better on the xbox, at least from what I have seen. Even offline play is better.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    If anyone wants to jump ship to the xbox then I'm in. Would just need to get a copy of COD and I'm set. It does seem as though online play runs much much better on the xbox, at least from what I have seen. Even offline play is better.
    Since i'm still in Africa i'll see how this develops over the next few days, but, if no reasonable resolution by the weekend then i'll be giving it serious consideration.
    Do X-box's have an HDMI output? not that i need it, but, doesn't the x-box NOT have wi-fi? luckily for me my router is about 4 feet from my PS3 so i'd be on an ethernet cable anyway

Edit: Will my turtle beach headset work with the X-box?

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Since i'm still in Africa i'll see how this develops over the next few days, but, if no reasonable resolution by the weekend then i'll be giving it serious consideration.
    Do X-box's have an HDMI output? not that i need it, but, doesn't the x-box NOT have wi-fi? luckily for me my router is about 4 feet from my PS3 so i'd be on an ethernet cable anyway

Edit: Will my turtle beach headset work with the X-box?
    New Xboxes have hdmi out (and have done since about the second Gen - Falcon model I believe?), the new ones have built in Wifi (you can also buy a usb wifi adapter if you got an older Elite with out it).
    Pretty sure the turtle Beach will work with it without any problems, but i don't have one so can't confirm

In other news.. my old (5 years+) xboxox died last thurs No RROD tho, the graphics chip has fried itself. So this started me looking for a new one - I was also weighing up the options for a PS3, but this recent kerfuffle with PSN has decided that one for me .
    ..That and the fact a new 250Gb Xbox is only £150 in GAME just now...
    Last edited by Burple; 27th April 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Turtle Beach works with both, PS3 have a major problem but they will fix it, it's not out of the question that Xbox will not get the same problem but by that time PS3 will be fixed.

I'm sticking with PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

I'm sticking with PS3.
    Well it looks like it'll be just you and me then mate ...and possibly Dax (Gav)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Well it looks like it'll be just you and me then mate ...and possibly Dax (Gav)
    I aint jumped yet, i prefer the PS3 and am used to the controller function, add in the Blu Ray player etc etc but, if they don't finally fix the obvious lag problem then i'm off

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I aint jumped yet, i prefer the PS3 and am used to the controller function, add in the Blu Ray player etc etc but, if they don't finally fix the obvious lag problem then i'm off
    Deserter.......