Call of Duty

Page 185 of 285 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2850
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Mw2 mate cod 4 is just 2 dated now
    New sig coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    good few games the night boys love the shootgun games so much fun when you keep killing zimbo with 1 shoot

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Mw2 mate cod 4 is just 2 dated now
    Rubbish, Nothing beats kill house and shotguns only. Especially Zimbos bitching about the use of RPGs. If you ain't shot with a bullet... lol.

I do think MW2 plays better but revisiting some of those maps was awesome. Am glad they have included a few in MW2, just wish it was all of them.

Anyone know who's producing Black Ops? Do we think it will be another WOW, looking good until you play it?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Kinda agree that the original COD4 is dated, but, we certainly had great fun in Killhouse with shotguns and RPG's when we last played.

Sadly, that's me back to work today, currently sitting in Atlanta airport and wont be back online until at least the 3rd October cause i'm going back to the UK for 2 week of courses and a family visit.
    But...............i may be able to use John's connection for a shoot fest cause i'm staying with him for the second week.............maybe I should ask if i can stay

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    ...........maybe I should ask if i can stay
    Hell, no! I'd just turn up on his doorstep, ring the bell and say "Hi, it MEEEEE! Is my room ready?"

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Hell, no! I'd just turn up on his doorstep, ring the bell and say "Hi, it MEEEEE! Is my room ready?"

A.
    But i need him to pick me up at the airport, hand over his keys to the house and Porsche first

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    But i need him to pick me up at the airport, hand over his keys to the house and Porsche first

Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post

Anyone know who's producing Black Ops?
    It's being made by Treyarch Grant.

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    It's being made by Treyarch Grant.
    Hmmm. I'll still buy it but fingers crossed it'll be good, otherwise it'll be back to MW2.

Was reading up on the whole Activision/Infinity Ward battle. Looks like Infinity Ward are trying to take the license for just "Modern Warfare" and not "Call of Duty". Activision are trying to make a COD MW3. So whoever wins, looks like we'll get a Modern warfare 3 of some sort.

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Got a text there from DundeeDevil who has been on holiday. It reads "Well it's Thursday. Time to upset your mates on COD tonight". Let's gang up and get the B@5t@rd!!!