Call of Duty

Page 153 of 285 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2850
    Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Well I dunno if anyone has posted about the Map pack that's coming out but I'm very happy with what's in it. First, 2 maps from Modern Warfare: "Crash" which was my personal favourite and "Overgrown" which was good for sniping.

We're also getting 3 new maps which are: "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex; "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery; "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

They say they are releasing 2 map packs but no news on the 2nd one yet. Although 360 users will get the above pack on the 30th of march but as far as I can tell there isn't a set release date for PS3 and PC users. Another reason to buy an xbox lads .

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    All sounds good. I'm sure the PS3 pack will be out soon after the Xbox.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Thats bollox, we should get the option of purchasing the packs at the same time...

I wonder how much they will be trying to rip us off for this now!!!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Well I dunno if anyone has posted about the Map pack that's coming out but I'm very happy with what's in it. First, 2 maps from Modern Warfare: "Crash" which was my personal favourite and "Overgrown" which was good for sniping.

We're also getting 3 new maps which are: "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex; "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery; "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

They say they are releasing 2 map packs but no news on the 2nd one yet. Although 360 users will get the above pack on the 30th of march but as far as I can tell there isn't a set release date for PS3 and PC users. Another reason to buy an xbox lads .
    i dont think so as they are crap dont like the controler and dont like the idea of paying to play online i already pay for tinternet and the concle and the game so why pay again just to play online
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well from what i have read microsoft have a 30day exclusive on the add on then it will be out on the rest so looks like 29th of april we will get the maps
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    well from what i have read microsoft have a 30day exclusive on the add on then it will be out on the rest so looks like 29th of april we will get the maps
    That sucks. Although I can vouch for the xbox live. You get a good service and things run very smoothly. The content is much better than playstations. Plus the games run better online. It is annoying that you have to pay but microsoft do put it back in and this is just one example.

So who's all buying the map pack then? I know I am .

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Just googled the map pack price. It's 1200 live points which is around £8-£10 so I reckon the PS3 will cost about that. Big jump since the last one was £5.99 I think for 4 maps? We're getting 3 new and 2 old for more, hmm....

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i will be geting the map pack and if i mind i offerd u mw2 for the x-box and you said you where just playing it on ps3 this time
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    i will be geting the map pack and if i mind i offerd u mw2 for the x-box and you said you where just playing it on ps3 this time
    I am. I'm just saying it's an example where if you pay for the service you get bennefits and the map pack 30 days earlier is one of them.

COD4 had better graphics, more sound clips and ran better online than the PS3 (I had both).

Although nearly everyone I know plays on the PS3 so I take my friends and the banter over the quality. I'd rather play with you guys than get the map pack 30 days early .

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I'll be buying the map pack. Don't care how much it is. Enhancements to standard features of a product have to be paid for somehow. So, no arguments from me on the price. TBH, I thought the £5.99 for COD4's pack was very cheap. £10 to £12 is more what I had expected.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto