Call of Duty

Page 11 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    Found a new weapon of choice so watch out. I got 26 kills on one match last night after you guys went offline with it!!!

May not be on for a few days as LCD has to go away for repair but I may dust off the old 21" CRT.
    if you are diging out the old tv dont forget to change the ps3 form hdtv to crt !!!!! as bonnie forgot to do that with the one he sold me !!!!!! and i had to plug it in to a hdtv witch i did not have at the time
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    and also what wepeon would that be then ???
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    if you are diging out the old tv dont forget to change the ps3 form hdtv to crt !!!!! as bonnie forgot to do that with the one he sold me !!!!!!

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    DOH!!! They've just taken it away. Argh.... I used the HDMI cable and it automatically detected that it was 1080p, any chance that if I stick a scart in it'll detect that too?

It's the M16. Not much but I picked it up from one guy I killed last night and pretty much got another 6 kills in a row, that's when I got my helecopter. Only 18 more kills with it and I get the scope.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    DOH!!! They've just taken it away. Argh.... I used the HDMI cable and it automatically detected that it was 1080p, any chance that if I stick a scart in it'll detect that too?

It's the M16. Not much but I picked it up from one guy I killed last night and pretty much got another 6 kills in a row, that's when I got my helecopter. Only 18 more kills with it and I get the scope.
    To reset the PS3 to operate in normal mode, turn off the PS3 with the manual switch on the back, turn it on and then hold the front power button down for about five to eight seconds until it beeps twice

Rob only had to ask

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    AWESOME!!! I thought I'd have to go cold turkey on COD for a week, Just thinking of it I broke out into a cold sweat. I owe ya one, Cheers

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    AWESOME!!! I thought I'd have to go cold turkey on COD for a week, Just thinking of it I broke out into a cold sweat. I owe ya one, Cheers
    You could always have taken it into Curry's for a demo

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    To reset the PS3 to operate in normal mode, turn off the PS3 with the manual switch on the back, turn it on and then hold the front power button down for about five to eight seconds until it beeps twice

Rob only had to ask
    i bet you just looked that up
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    i bet you just looked that up
    erm nope

Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    Anyone on tonight? I'll be on after 7.30 me thinks.