Aaaarrrgghh little Shi*ts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    That is now every car I have ever owned since moving to my flat 3 years ago damaged out at the parking area. (Oh 130 has not been damaged yet so fingers crossed it stays OK)

Came out this morning and decided to use the white mini as it had sat a couple of days. Drivers side is parked against the footpath and there is a nice big dent on the A-Panel. The bug%er has even rupped the car after to confirm to them selves that they did dent it.

I rekon it was one of the kids from along the other end of the street with their bike. I have seen said childrens getting very close to other cars with their bikes.

I am wondering if the kids said to the parents that they hit the car by accident, parent comes along, rubs car and says oh yes you have, its no bad though just leave it and dont say a thing. There are 3 houses along our street with young kids at them and every one of the houses has old filthy knackered cars that you wouldnt even notice a dent on.

Do I go to everyone of their doors and see if they own up? Last time it happened to both me and my neighbours Civic and we both went to the police but the police were not interested.

Off now to make another call to the dent fixers guys. I should have them on speed dial.

FergusM
    That is a pain...I would hate that to happen to me. Time to start saving for a house with a drive...and preferrably a garage or two.

If they did not admitt when they did it I doubt they will when you confront them.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Another coulpe years yet before we will be moving unfortunately but yeah next time def want at least a driveway if not a garage as well.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Another story of where the offenders will not likely be caught, the police's lack of interest is borne out of frustration knowing that they can't do anything unless the wee blighters admit their crime or someone actually saw them doing it

This is why we should bring back the noose.

GAJ
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    This is why we should bring back the noose.
    Really? Weren't you saying earlier in the week that things were only illegal if you were caught. I'll leave it to you to extrapolate...

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by GAJ View Post
    I'll leave it to you to extrapolate...
    ex........ what!!, too early in the morning to cope with that one

Nae luck Ian, nowt you can do about it now unfortunately.
    Trust you'll have your MINI back in tip top in no time & hopefully said culprits with leave your cars alone in future.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

The Dogfather
    I'd go for the burning bag of dog poo on the doorstep trick, either that or an air rifle at their windows.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Really sorry to hear that Ian.

It's so frustrating, 'cos there's so little you can do to prevent it - other than move. And if you're happy where you are, why should you move.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Not good news Ian, but it's just the way things are these days. A complete lack of respect for other peoples property.

Maybe time to install a wee CCTV camera to record what goes on outside? very cheap to buy and install. They now do wireless ones...