tomorrow and then wax it..

Here are a couple of reflection pics I took
    after claying..
    Drivers side

Passenger side

Will post some when I have finnish polish/wax

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    Dam fine job ... got yourself in the Shiny Club!

Smitty
    That's very impressive "shinyness".

What brand of clay did you use? I've never clayed a car before polishing and waxing it but I'm thinking about it this time!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Looking good there.

What are you going to polish it and wax it with.
    Do you polish by hand or machine?

I really like Sonus green clay for light claying. I think it works better than the Megs clay kit and it leaves less marring.

GP BILLY
    What brand of clay did you use? I've never clayed a car before polishing and waxing it but I'm thinking about it this time!
    Not polished or waxed yet, just clayed to get it ready

What are you going to polish it and wax it with.
    Do you polish by hand or machine?

I really like Sonus green clay for light claying. I think it works better than the Megs clay kit and it leaves less marring.
    It was the megs,, will nead to get some of the sonus green. I have just bought some Bilt-Hamber Auto-clay (you use tap water as a lub), and they have now brought out a soft clay (more stuff to buy)

Ian I was going to use sonus final finish polish put on with the G220 followed by Meguiars #7 Show Car Glaze and final a couple of coats of Supernatural wax.... buffed with the G220 ( I am diong any thing wrong? still getting into this detailing stuff)

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by volvic View Post
    Not polished or waxed yet, just clayed to get it ready

It was the megs,, will nead to get some of the sonus green. I have just bought some Bilt-Hamber Auto-clay (you use tap water as a lub), and they have now brought out a soft clay (more stuff to buy)

Ian I was going to use sonus final finish polish put on with the G220 followed by Meguiars #7 Show Car Glaze and final a couple of coats of Supernatural wax.... buffed with the G220 ( I am diong any thing wrong? still getting into this detailing stuff)
    to be honest I have never used Sonus polish. My mate has some sonus pads for his PC and they are pants compared to the megs or 3M ones. I mainly use 3M or Menzerna polishes. Im on Zymol wax at the mo but have not heard any reviews of supernatural yet. I go onto detailing world quite regular, its always worth checking out on there.

Looks great.