Merchandise Now Available

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ok folks, i'm finally in a position to provide merchandise for anybody who is interested

I've been through many choices and have finally decided on the following 2 "Offical" items:-

Please note, the offical items are Black though other colours are available, the logo is a standard colour, so, a purple cloth will not show the stitching.
    The logo's are available in S type and non S type bonnet design and should be mentioned when ordering, sorry, no Clubman

Polo Top
    Jerzees 669M
    Jerzees Micro Pique Polo Shirt 100% combed ringspun cotton micro pique. Three self colour button placket. Side vents. Twin needle hemmed sleeves and bottom hem. Weight - White 225gsm, Colours - 230gsm all sizes - White, Anthracite, Bright Royal, Classic Red, Sky, Black, French Navy, Loght Oxford, Ruby, Taupe Size XS S M L XL Chest (to fit) 34/36 36/38 38/40 40/42 42/44 XXL 3XL 4XL 44/46 46/48 48/50 Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only. Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows

Baseball Cap

Beechfield BB58
    Beechfield Heavy Drill Low Profile Cap 100% Heavy Cotton Drill Self fabric strap with tri-glide buckle. Seamless, centralised front panel. Colours - Black, White, French Navy, Bottle, Classic Red, Grey, Natural/French Navy Peak, Natural/Bottle Peak, Bright Royal, Natural Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows

Result RS36 Fleece:-

The clothing supplier is Blue Crags
    Please feel free to browse their site and pick whatever item you want, but, anything other than the offical items will need to be quoted for seperately.

All orders must be requested through either myself or Craig, Blue Crags have been advised that anything bearing the NMS Logo can only be ordered in this way.
    Please note, there is nothing sinister in this i just want to maintain some kind of control on the branding and only expect to make a minimal profit off each order to help keep NMS running in tip top condition

I still have to work out the actual postage and packaging costs, however, the offical items are:-

Polo Top = £14.10
    Baseball Cap = £5.90

As a ball park figure until i find out the P&P costs, i'm expecting somewhere in the region of £2 - £3.50 for a polo top and about £2 for a baseball cap to be added.

I must say that the Polo Top is excellent quality, even Fi would think they are ok

As the site progresses through it's revamp i will integrate a shop to split out the stickers, merchandise and donations etc

Any questions meantime, please ask

Edit: Usernames can be added at a £1 per username, i just need to know where you want it stitched and in what colour

Anyone placing an order needs to supply the following information:-

What you want
    Where you want it posted to (Don't post your home address on the site)
    Colour
    Which design, either S or non S type
    What size
    Whether you want your username stitched, if so, where and what colour

Sorry, but payment will need to be sent prior to me being able to order, i simply cannot afford to place multiple orders out of my own pocket
    Last edited by Gismo; 30th June 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Who do me make cheques out to?
    Where do we send cheques to?

Thanks
    Stephen
    Stephen & Allyson

The Dogfather
    I take it the male modeling agency was fully booked

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by slawson View Post
    Who do me make cheques out to?
    Where do we send cheques to?

Thanks
    Stephen
    All cheques can be sent direct to me or Craig made out to New Mini Scotland Ltd.

I'd rather not post my full mailing address on the site, just in case.

Any orders will require some kind of communication anyway, so, a simple PM to either myself or Craig to request total cost and address

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    All cheques can be sent direct to me or Craig made out to Alan Mercer or New Mini Scotland Ltd.

I'd rather not post my full mailing address on the site, just in case.

Any orders will require some kind of communication anyway, so, a simple PM to either myself or Craig to request total cost and address
    Thanks, will be in touch later in week

Stephen
    Stephen & Allyson

can you set up so we can pay by paypal using your account for stickers or whatever. So much easier than cheques.

Can you get a price for 2 fleeces please.

Result RS36 fleece in Navy please. One L and one XL.

It's just we both will get much more wear out of a fleece than your other items.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    can you set up so we can pay by paypal using your account for stickers or whatever. So much easier than cheques.

Result RS36 fleece in Navy please. One L and one XL
    PayPal is ok, you can simply wait for me to advise the total price including postage and then click the donate or buy a sticker button on the main page, enter the amount i told you and add a comment as to what you want.

I feel i need to add that i cannot process any orders yet until the postage has been worked out and then i will need cleared payment up front to place the order.

I need to know what design you want, S or non S and are you sure a large will fit?? i wore a large today and it's a fine fit

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    PayPal is ok, you can simply wait for me to advise the total price including postage and then click the donate or buy a sticker button on the main page, enter the amount i told you and add a comment as to what you want.

I feel i need to add that i cannot process any orders yet until the postage has been worked out and then i will need cleared payment up front to place the order.

I need to know what design you want, S or non S and are you sure a large will fit?? i wore a large today and it's a fine fit
    Large is for Allan and XL is for me. So should be fine non S logo. REMEMBER IT'S THE FLEECE WE WANT.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    Large is for Allan and XL is for me. So should be fine non S logo. REMEMBER IT'S THE FLEECE WE WANT.
    Ok, please give me a couple of days to get the postage sorted out and i'll get back to you with a price

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    jings, I go away for a few days off and come back with another job..

Got my Polo-shirt Alan and it even looks like it will fit..