R56 Aero Skirts

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Got message IAN! Sorry the mobile seems to have failed me...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Ongoing Landscaping Nonsense + the SKIP means I still can't get out the ******* driveway = no MINI fun for the ELFMAN
    To cheer myself up I've ordered some lovely JCW Logo'd Door Entry Strips for whenever we get around to fitting the 'skirts. Probably next Spring at this rate
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 16th November 2011 at 04:25 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Tie the skip to the 106 and drag it out the way.

I will order you a new clutch now.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Tie the skip to the 106 and drag it out the way. I will order you a new clutch now.
    Ian, the 106 with its mighty 60bhp 1.1 doesn't have the torque to pull a funny face , far less a fully-laden skip! I reckon it would snap in the middle and I'd zoom off down the road clinging to the wheel like in that James Bond film in Paris. Make good YouTube though....

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Do u need the mini ? To get them painted is it not just the code ?? If that's the case I can run u across if u want ?? I don't mind as need to speak with mr king and young will any way

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

Rob, many thanks for the kind offer , but Ian says there are different shades of Pepper White and the Paint Guy needs to match the paint to the actual car - hence the need to take it over.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Cool no prob

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    My old cooper S. Myself and Ian King did this post all those years ago. Nice car it was