Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Nice one Euan, be good to see the finished look

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    I've updated the post Craig - see above.
    Cheers Euan.

I'm more worried about the price you were given by Vardy's and the big diff today ?!?!? Anyway great news you have them ordered ... They will look great

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Cheers Euan.
    I'm more worried about the price you were given by Vardy's and the big diff today ?!?!? Anyway great news you have them ordered ... They will look great
    It all got a bit confusing Craig, even after I'd double-checked... Yvonne at VARDY's was very helpful, but I'm still not sure we were singing off the same sheet.

I've gone with the price given by Parks, and put down a deposit (I nearly did that when I worked out the full price!). I actually phoned Parks back to check I had everything right (I have the 'final' figures) but when he gave me the 'breakdown' again, it seemed to come to a bit more - but as I said, I have the amount with discount, deposit etc which I still have to pay, so that's what I'll be paying!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Nice one Euan, be good to see the finished look
    Still swithering whether to go for an Alloy Change to complete the 'New Look'... As I've said elsewhere, fancy those Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in Black for that meaner look...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    CHEERS IAN! Thanks for the info and kind offer of assistance.

Got quote from Parks:
    £609 Painted.
    £322 Unpainted.

I discovered there's unfortunately also a few other bits and pieces required, like the wee black 'grilles' for the sideskirt, various other fixings and Works sill plates, which brings the whole thing to around £415.00 incl VAT for the Unpainted Skirts. It all adds up - well it's the MINI Way...

Phoned back and clarified quote from VARDY:
    Approx. £523 Unpainted (probably including the required fixings, but not entirely sure)

(All the above include VAT, but not FITTING, so if you needed to get that done too...)

The price from Parks inludes my 'Customer Loyalty Discount' of about £50.00 which you wouldn't get unless you've done business with them before. So buying from Parks and getting Ian's boys to paint them would be approx. £565.00 in total, plus a wee bribe for Mr. King!

SO I'VE GONE AND ORDERED THEM!

Hope the info's handy for anyone else who has more money than sense - which in my case is about £3.50.
    ps While I was on a spending spree, I decided to get the Works Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel Inserts (not the whole wheel Ian!), to match my Works Knob.

Great news Euan. I think your car will look stunning with them
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    when i got my sills the parts i got were
    2 x sill cover
    2 x sill adaptor strips ( because the sills are lower than originals they fill space between floor and sill )
    2 x corner filler for where fins fit
    2 fin kits (3 black fins on the rear of sill
    2 tread olates
    and assorted clips
    Last edited by JOHN MILNE; 17th October 2011 at 07:56 AM.

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Cheers John. It's a MINI Airfix Kit Adventure!

All my bits are in! - as the Bishop said to the Actress

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    All my bits are in! - as the Bishop said to the Actress

Mr. King - Please check your PM's!