R56 Aero Skirts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    SuperCooperS
    ohh ok.. so those prices werent for an R56.. darn it!!.. my bubble has been burst

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooperS View Post
    ohh ok.. so those prices werent for an R56.. darn it!!.. my bubble has been burst
    You being slow today ? These prices are for an R56 . I was saying they used to be nearly £600

SuperCooperS
    ops haha.. watching trawlerman and reading posts at same time.. im smiling again.. good good

Sportspack Mark
    damn the clubbys extra length! bet they will be a lot more

I was quoted c£600 a few months ago by a dealer and this included discount as they were a totalMini sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I'm wondering now if they've quoted me the correct price, as I remember them being more expensive than £218 per side painted, but I'm not sure now... the only time I've enquired in the past it was inclusive of fitting, which Ian's going to sort for me. I'll see what 'my' dealer quotes later today...
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 14th October 2011 at 12:21 AM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Mr Elf

Just checked with the paintshop I use and they said £150 to paint.

CHEERS IAN! Thanks for the info and kind offer of assistance.

Got quote from Parks:
    £609 Painted.
    £322 Unpainted.

I discovered there's unfortunately also a few other bits and pieces required, like the wee black 'grilles' for the sideskirt, various other fixings and Works sill plates, which brings the whole thing to around £415.00 incl VAT for the Unpainted Skirts. It all adds up - well it's the MINI Way...

Phoned back and clarified quote from VARDY:
    Approx. £523 Unpainted (probably including the required fixings, but not entirely sure)

(All the above include VAT, but not FITTING, so if you needed to get that done too...)

The price from Parks inludes my 'Customer Loyalty Discount' of about £50.00 which you wouldn't get unless you've done business with them before. So buying from Parks and getting Ian's boys to paint them would be approx. £565.00 in total, plus a wee bribe for Mr. King!

SO I'VE GONE AND ORDERED THEM!

Hope the info's handy for anyone else who has more money than sense - which in my case is about £3.50.
    ps While I was on a spending spree, I decided to get the Works Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel Inserts (not the whole wheel Ian!), to match my Works Knob.

Last edited by ELFMAN; 14th October 2011 at 04:56 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'm confused Euan re what you were told yesterday I think they have quoted for R50/53 skirts yest which are much cheaper

I've updated the post Craig - see above.