R56 Aero Skirts

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    PW/B R56 MCS
    Yeah, they're not cheap (not quite £500 though ) .... but worth every penny in our opinion

.... Just need a couple more driving lights now .... MALCOLM!!! (need to see how yours are fitted )

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I Like that....what ones coming to play at the weekend this?

I think if I had this I'd do the Light rings that greig done in black.

Disclaimer.
    (Any views shared by the poster regarding mod’s is there own personal view and should be read as such, it should not be read as being detrimental in any way to the car or owner)
    Last edited by Stewart; 18th May 2010 at 09:48 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112

Disclaimer.
    (Any views shared by the poster regarding mod’s is there own personal view and should be read as such, it should not be read as being detrimental in any way to the car or owner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GCA3N; 18th May 2010 at 11:04 AM.

Car
    PW/B R56 MCS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    I Like that....what ones coming to play at the weekend this?

I think if I had this I'd do the Light rings that greig done in black.
    Thanks Stewart .... it'll have to be the R56

Not sure about the black light rings .... seen it done .... not for us though.

Sportspack Mark
    these are a wild price for the clubman!

SuperCooperS
    i couldnt bring myself to spend in the regions of 500 notes for a couple of skirts.. crazy price

The Dogfather
    Stealing a find from Alex on’t t’other side has anyone else seen this bodykit?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-MIni-...t_11290wt_1066

SuperCooperS
    I like the LED touch.. but the body kit is a bit OTT..looks too after market

Sportspack Mark
    im not that fond of it myself.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Not a fan of daytime running lights at all, and the bodykit is OK, but a bit OTT for me.

Really like Gooner's Sideskirts and black grille though - as seen on the Highland Run. I'm still swithering about fitting skirts and now colour-coding the arches might be on the cards, after which I'd stick on a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in black... stay tuned!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!