Chrome Line Interior fitted to Red MINI

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Fitted the Chrome Line Interior package to our Red MINI a couple of weeks ago.

Love the new look, but I think we need the chrome down pipes and the hand brake needs done now. I can see another email going off to Mikey.

Many thanks to site sponsor Mikey (newministuff.co.uk) for the good price and to MIN Pit Crew chief Craig for his fitting talents.

We took loads of photo's and I made a few mental notes, so I'll throw a "how to" together as soon as I get a chance.

A couple of pics. The after pic is a bit pants as it is out of focus - sorry.

Before

After

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ooh, very nice, you could have added these to your gallery piccies

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Happy to help Mr & Mrs P. It would have been a bit easier if it hadn't been about 30 degrees in the car..

I'll just add it to your ongoing invoice...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Happy to help Mr & Mrs P. It would have been a bit easier if it hadn't been about 30 degrees in the car..

I'll just add it to your ongoing invoice...
    I want dinner back.

A.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    Ooh, very nice, you could have added these to your gallery piccies
    Quite a few images waiting to get into our gallery thread. Working on an update sometime this week.

A.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I want dinner back.

A.
    it was nice right enough....

Quite a few images waiting to get into our gallery thread. Working on an update sometime this week.

A.

are you trying to say your busy of something ?

I'm not a fan of the CLI. Had it in a couple of my mini in the past thought I would like it but didn't. Also went for the chrome down tubes didn't like them either. Sorry. I much prefer the plain base model anthracite tubes.

If it was me I would be getting the leather down tubes to match your dash.

Best not to listen to me.
    Last edited by Scottie; 21st June 2008 at 05:55 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    I'm not a fan of the CLI. Had it in a couple of my mini in the past thought I would like it but didn't. Also went for the chrome down tubes didn't like them either. Sorry. I much prefer the plain base model anthracite tubes.

If it was me I would be getting the leather down tubes to match your dash.

Best not to listen to me.
    I guess it's something you love or loath. We love the chrome look. Although the chrome line interior on the R56 is much nicer. IOHO.

But, Lenore pretty well agrees with you Fi, the JCW leather down tubes may be a better way to go. At least it will match our dash.

Fi, did you not have chrome downtubes in your Chilli Red Cabrio that was sold to Mum & Dad?

We're planning on changing the head unit, so maybe chrome wouldn't look right. Hmmmmmm.... Needs a re-think.

And wot's this about me not listening to you.... Check out post #13 in this thread.

A.

I guess it's something you love or loath. We love the chrome look. Although the chrome line interior on the R56 is much nicer. IOHO.

But, Lenore pretty well agrees with you Fi, the JCW leather down tubes may be a better way to go. At least it will match our dash.

Fi, did you not have chrome downtubes in your Chilli Red Cabrio that was sold to Mum & Dad?

We're planning on changing the head unit, so maybe chrome wouldn't look right. Hmmmmmm.... Needs a re-think.

And wot's this about me not listening to you.... Check out post #13 in this thread.

A.
    I think we did not sure but much preferred the JCW with red stitching dash and down tubes that we put on Allan's PW Gulf Mini. got them from newministuff.
    Cooper Coupe...

Love the dash board