Duragloss Wax Eraser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    should have posted these a wee while back my before and after pictures.

Cooper Coupe...

this was a just quick test as you can see from the picture spent no more than a minute on the trim after wiping the rain from the trim so with little or no effort the results were pretty good.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    but as your pics show thats what i've got all over my Mini from the dealers........

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/access.../prod_346.html

I'm thinking about this stuff before hitting all the plastic with my Chemical Guys - New Look Trim Gel that if done right in that you only put the smallest amount on at a time should keep it looking great with it, "Thankfully the gel contains no alcohol or petroleum distillates but does contain UV light blocking agents which helps prolong the life of the trim or tyre and prevent fading"

or so they say.

Oh aye still to clean the ground nut oil off my side windows…think I had too much of it on as the first sign of rain it left marks all down them.
    Last edited by Stewart; 19th August 2008 at 09:53 AM.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Got round to using this today………I would not go as far as saying its pants but it’s not great at all. I spent 30 mins doing little bits of trim and I would probably done just as well with water a soft scrubber. Disappointed as I thought it dissolved the wax/polish.

Great applicator but what its actually doing is beyond me.

Best thing bought so far is carlack window polish and sealant it does exactly what it says it does and the water run off amazing. Found myself sitting the other day in heavy rain waiting for someone just amazed at the run off.