Remove CD Autochanger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I'm saying nuttin until I see the photographic evidence that was a CD changer.

A.
    Ya big wumman..............Mike

Smitty
    Well took me a while to take the pictures but proof......

Unless I'm very much mistaken this would be a 4 COPMACT DISC autochanger?

Strange thing is.....no wires. Now did I loose them when taking it all apart OR does it somehow magically work OR was it never hooked up correctly in the first place (no...of course I did not test it before hand, why would I have done that?? )

And just for anyone who's never seen a MINI center console in bits before, here's a little taster:

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i think that is just for storing not the changer as you have the bosst raido not the tape deck one
    New sig coming soon

mikeythemini
    LOL
    We had a guy with a mercedes in last week saying he had just bought it but the changer wouldnt work
    He had the same thing - its a cd holder not a player

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeythemini View Post
    LOL
    We had a guy with a mercedes in last week saying he had just bought it but the changer wouldnt work
    He had the same thing - its a cd holder not a player
    Ah well.....at least I never said it didn't work, I just wanted it out from the start

I must say....why on earth would you fit an ugly CD holder like that to your car? It only holds 4 CD's and take's up a massive space at the bottom of the dash! Strange!

Anyway......anyone want it?? It's free to a good home!