Almost got a Clubman S ... almost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post

I think you mean T@b. Looks like one.

A.
    Caravan Spotter

The Dogfather
    The Saturn may reach these shores as the Vauxhall Speedster.

bigcoyote
    You are right - it is a T@B - built here under license.

The Saturn Sky ( maybe VX Speedster ) is the same car as the one I have -- just different body.

Last I heard the Pontiac outsells the Saturn here by a wide margin - so it would make sense to export it as a VX to boost sales.

markyc
    Lovin the Pontiac, it is indeed a belter

Enjoy

bigcoyote
    Just FYI

The Pontiac Solstice is also sold as the Opel GT and the Daewoo G2X ( or something like that? ).

I've got almost 300 miles on the car.....only 200 more to go till I can really open it up

Thanks all!!!!!!

Whats the gas mileage in this baby.

bigcoyote
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    Whats the gas mileage in this baby.
    According to GM it is 19 City and 28 Highway ( US Gallons ). So far I am averaging about 22 mpg .

The Dogfather
    That's a US gallon though which is less that one of ours :)

1 imperial gallon v 1.20 us gallon

bigcoyote
    Yes - our gallons are smaller --- I just got back from my folks cabin - averaged 31.5 MPG ( US gallons ) - I tried to keep it under 70MPH - but I caught myself doing almost 80 a lot..... oh well