Fast Car Full On : Royal Highland Centre 22/23 May

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Julz
    Ok, the entry forms are now ready.....I have three cars that I will hopefully be registering for a special entry and also a club stand for NMS, if you want to enter for the club stand, I'll need your name, type of vehicle, reg. no. and the no. of passengers you will be bringing!
    Hopefully will find out tomorrow how long cars will be required at the show as an entry as there is a prize for the best club!!

Tickets (yes, you do have to pay to show off!!) are £15 each on the day, or £12.50 for advance bookings, but that might get a little confusing as I only have one form!!

If you're interested, send the required details to ickle moi at minijulzcs@hotmail.com

Club Stand Entries:

1. Seany
    2. Una
    3. Martyn
    4. Zimbo

seany
    whos the 3 cars in mind

Julz
    Now that would be telling!!:approve:

seany
    go on, yours will be one and for the other 2, dont know.

Julz
    Like I say, that would be telling!!

seany
    ok put the both of them down.

una, cooper, SP52UNA.
    sean, jcw cooper s, SY03WHC.

can i be in one of the 3

Fontal
    One of the other ones would have to BS's car surely

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

One of the other ones would have to BS's car surely
    Unfortunately, Mr Mercer will be chasing a wee white ball around a field in Portugal at that particular time.:mad:
    The three involved have been notified!:approve:

seany
    Julz,minis that are going to be on show indoor, have to be there by there at 8am on sat and not move until 5pm sun night, the rest of the minis that are out doors in club stand can come and go as thay please, was thinking about doing this show myself, but you bet me to it and i think someone else was thinking about it aswell.

Julz
    KJ and I had this one in hand a while back, I know about the show cars, and the show car owners have been informed, my point was that there is a prize for best club and obviously to get that, the club has to be there at a cetain time! (bit of cash I'm sure would be handy in the NMS money pot!!)