Slow puncture on run flat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweeney
    Must be some still in dark ages up your neck of the woods then

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Ken

Hays, Angle Park garage tyre centre in Penicuik are happy to repair run flats with punctures as long as they have not been run flat. They have done 2 for me over the years. Think it is about £12 per repair.
    Its the place at the BP petrol station in Penicuik. Not too far for you I think.

james@
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Ken

Hays, Angle Park garage tyre centre in Penicuik are happy to repair run flats with punctures as long as they have not been run flat. They have done 2 for me over the years. Think it is about £12 per repair.
    Its the place at the BP petrol station in Penicuik. Not too far for you I think.
    another vote for them here was very impressed when i took the other car in for a repair, guys there know what there doing.

The Dogfather
    So if you get a puncture and drive on it the tyre is knackered? I think I'll ring MINI assistance to get me to a garage and then get it repaired!!!!

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Ken

Thanks for that

Pumped it up today. Will keep a close eye on it. If it needs repaired, I'll take a trip to Penicuik. The tyre has plenty life left in it yet.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    Kenl I would have thought since your full of hot air you could have just put your lips to the tyre valve and blow it up.
    Right enough, maybe give it a try instead of mouthing off on here ;bigwave: