Viper stripes

Frankie
    Does anyone know anywhere near st andrews where i can get viper stripes for my mini, or roughly how much it would cost?

Monsta Mo Mini
    John at Apex Signs in Edinburgh is yer man. He does the stripes etc for Dundein Mini.
    http://www.apex-signs.co.uk

Car
    Mini Cooper
    John did my bonnet stripes & graphics and a superb job it is!

Steve74
    When i was in at Apex getting my bonnet stripes done I caught the end of a job putting Vipers on a dark silver MCS - very cool!

Frankie
    Cheers, I'll try him out.

euan
    Frankie, what colour of stripes were you thinking of? I was tempted to get silver ones on my IB Cooper, but eneded up with just bonnet stripes. Chickened out on my S as well and ended up with bonnet stripes too, but silver on the IB looks very nice indeed!

Frankie
    I've got an indi blue new mini one and I was thinking of getting silver stripes for it.

Wul
    Frankie - email john or sharon at apex from the link on their website and i'm sure they'll give you a price.

Frankie
    cheers, just did. Anyone who is thinking of them it is about £180 for them to be put on.