Air Horns

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've been given a BIG HORN for my birthday (ain't I the lucky one) and need some advice on fitting it. For a start, where the hell is the standard one? There ain't much room under the bonnet to fit something like that? help!!:(

Linda M
    Can't help you :clown: but I'd love an air horn Cool birthday pressie !!

Fontal
    The person you need to speak to John(Zoooooom)

Julz
    How spooky, Rob is trying to get me an air horn, we've found the one I want, and like you Calum, I wanna know where it goes and do I have room for five trumpets??:evil::evil:(horny!!)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have Five trumpets a compressor and a claxtonSorry if you think I am posting just to blow my own horn

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    For Callum its easy but Julz its another matter and its your own fault for buying an 's' instead of just a Cooper

Julz
    Sorry John, I only got the S cause I like electric blue? Did you get my e-mail about buying an air horn (from you if poss??)! Rob is wanting to get me all horny you see!!:evil: