vBulletin V3.7 Upgrade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    any chance of getting the Profile Page Customization switched to on.??
    OK. Profile Page customization is switched on. I would suggest this is approached with care by everyone as you can make your profile page almost unreadable if you change too many colours or use background images etc. However, careful use can enhance your profile page and give it much more "sparkle" than the standard vBulletin settings.

Bear in mind that this is a fairly major setting and Bonnie Scotland may not want it switched on when he gets back. But for now.... it's switched on.

If you do completely mess up your profile page you can "reset" it back to standard by clicking the "clear all" button at the bottom of the Profile Customization" page.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    OK. Profile Page customization is switched on. I would suggest this is approached with care by everyone as you can make your profile page almost unreadable if you change too many colours or use background images etc. However, careful use can enhance your profile page and give it much more "sparkle" than the standard vBulletin settings.
    Some of you may have noticed that i've been tweaking the forum colours in the panels, backgrounds and text areas.
    I've gotten the site to an almost acceptable (to me) colour scheme with one exception.
    The user profile page is controlled by each user, the default is ok to a certain extent, i can read it but would prefer a wee tweak if it were mine to make it stand out a bit more, so, if you folks find that you have difficulty in reading your own profile page then maybe you should look into changing it slightly so that others can read it.
    There are some shining examples already, including Burple and The Dogfather not that i'm suggesting you should make yours like his

I'd also appreciate some feedback on the new lay out, especially if there are areas that don't "see" very well, i've tried to look at every forum page and scenario, but, may have missed one :)
    Last edited by Gismo; 29th May 2008 at 11:09 AM.

When are you going to arrange lessons for this?
    Will they be group or are you going round individuals?
    Looking forward to your visit in Oban

Stephen
    Stephen & Allyson

The Dogfather
    First time I've ever been considered to be a shining example of something good. I thought I try out a colour scheme which will soon be used on my new forum.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    There are some shining examples already, including Burple
    [smug]

:o;bigwave:

[/smug]

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    [smug]