My 1996 Rover Mini Mayfair - 56k perhaps not

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    That looks stunning. Why you would want to sell it when it looked as good as that is beyone me.
    I wish I knew that you were selling it as I would have been tempted.

Just noticed you are in N.I, do you know Derek and Alec Fullerton from Ballymena. I was over visiting them last month and having a good look at his collection.

Sportspack Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Simply stunning, puts my classic to shame! :o
    Cheers Mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    A wee beauty i'm just waiting for the morning dew to move away and i'm gonna take a few photies of mine
    Many thanks. Cant wait to see the pics of yours

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Absolutely fantastic report, excellent pics, a great story and a lovely Mini.

So you did all that then SOLD it!?!?!?

A.
    Yea, well it was more the fun of doing the resto for me. I was driving it everyday and it was hardly pleasant at times, plus the automatic box didnt really go well with the wee engine

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    That looks stunning. Why you would want to sell it when it looked as good as that is beyone me.
    I wish I knew that you were selling it as I would have been tempted.

Just noticed you are in N.I, do you know Derek and Alec Fullerton from Ballymena. I was over visiting them last month and having a good look at his collection.
    Hi There, thanks for the comments. I sold it because it really wasnt reliable and was costing me more money every week in new parts, as it had been off the road for a few years, each time i took it out something else broke, so I got her sorted then just sold her on. Is that derek and alec from minisni?

KIW 75?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Yes the guys from minis NI.

Alec bought a car from me last year, an olive green sportspack, he said next time i was in Ireland that I was to come and see his cars. He picked me up from the airport and took me over to his house to see all the minis in his unit. Some very nice cars there. I was over collecting a 1960's VW split screen camper from a seller in Ballymoney.