More Aberdeen Newbies spotted

DNV122
    2ish today, both within minutes of each other on Fountainhall Road (I was walking):

#1 - black/black MCS, aero kit, black mesh grille SV04 ??? - nice (but being black was already grubby !!)

#2 - DS/DS MCS, with two dudes, again SV04 ??? - driver booting it up road (naughty naughty)

Are John Clark only ordering cars with roof in body colour ?

Come on, own up.......

DNV122
    Checking the last aberdeen thread - the #1 must be Scheckter MCS - can't remember if I saw chrome mirrors

Walking ?????
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Scheckter MC
    Alas, twas I.

Heading to fill up at Shell Cocket Hat at the time, just before hitting the A90 on way to Ed for Saturday night beer session with mates down there!

Was thinking about cleaning car before hitting the road, as it was filthy (chrome mirrors weren't so chrome!), but the roads were wet and horrid so wasn't worth it.
    Boy, was the car dirrrrrrrrty by the time I got to Ed!!!!
    :evil:

Then went out for a quick spin with mate in his new VX220 Turbo. Man, that thing's really really really quick...... !

I think Clarkies had a couple of DS/DS MCS going out on 1st March, one with Aero Kit.

Scheckter MC
    then you got back in your miin and realized HOW Sooper dooper it is to get out of a car and still have you spine attached to your body..

could you really be bothered with your bum 2" from the ground!!!!!

Brian

M4XNS
    Pretty sure I saw a Black MCS SV04 on way home today just past Kingswells heading to Dyce??

DS/DS MCS with chrome mirrors

garywatt
    M4XNS

I work in Westhill and travel home via the Kingswells - Bucksburn road. Currently driving an Indie Blue Cooper with white roof/mirrors and stripes........soon to be replaced with silver :o)

I'll keep an eye out for you in the coming days.

Cheers

Gary Watt

Scheckter MC
    Hehehe - I was heading home from Dyce via Kingswells back road yesterday about twenty past five ish!

Only head home that way when I've been at a Client's office (normally a Thursday), 'cos the traffik is better than heading along Auchmill Rd and over Anderson Drive. Rest of the week, it's a shorter trip home from Tullos.

Think I remember seeing a DS/DS MCS with Aero kit - was that you M4XNS?! Think I flashed too!!

I've flashed heaps of Mini's over the last few weeks, and nobody flashes back?!!
    Boooo!

M4XNS
    Can't remember if I flashed or not normally in autopilot on way home from Work.

Keep up the flashing, you never know they might catch on!

Coming out of Town today I had my best one yet, not just a glance from a silver cooper but a total glare. Not nice