Knockhill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

That's great David - hope you don't mind me posting your report along with some pictures in the events section. Thanks again
    That's fine Calum, I can email any photos you want .

Monsta Mo Mini
    If you could send me half a dozen that would be braw! I'll get your write up and piccys into the events section. Hopefully a few more will be encouraged to attend the next one. Looked like a great day oot!

cheers

Calum

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Did any of the race attendees discover if the winner of the first race was disqualified :question::question:

I've looked everywhere and cannot find any reference, i won't post why i think he should have been disqualified until it is proven he was.

Bonnie Scotland

lightbody
    As we gathered for our Navigation Run on Sunday morning, a strange woman, who looked like an older Ruby Wax, drove up in a grey Honda S2000, registration S200 0HP.

She gleefully revealed to us that she was on her way to the first Knockhill Race, but that she had it on good authority that the new race-series was already a disaster, that MINIs didn't handle or brake at all well, that they were breaking driveshafts all over the place and the tyres were hopeless and were generally junk!

At this point I nearly lobbed my Sunday Morning nutri-grain bar at her.. especially since there Linda and my MINIs were right next to her and any MINI (or Mini!) has dramatically better handling than her S2000!

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody

As we gathered for our Navigation Run on Sunday morning, a strange woman, who looked like an older Ruby Wax, drove up in a grey Honda S2000, registration S200 0HP.
    Methinks you're doing Ruby Wax a dis-service Rob
    Yeah, she was a strange one though It was funny how she basically slagged the series off but at the same time was actively trying to encourage everyone to get along to Knockhill :clown:

I thought she fancied me :I
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

quote:Originally posted by lightbody

I thought she fancied me :I
    I think it might have been your "body coloured bumpers" that she fancied

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Did any of the race attendees discover if the winner of the first race was disqualified :question::question:

I've looked everywhere and cannot find any reference, i won't post why i think he should have been disqualified until it is proven he was.

Bonnie Scotland
    Yes, apparently he was disqualified :clown:

The results are now at
    http://www.knockhill.co.uk/Latest_News/news_raceresults.htm

Alan Keith won both races.

You can spill the beans now Bonnie

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    well done Alan and Mike:)

lightbody
    Official photo released to the press:-