My first detailing report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm exhausted from just reading your report car looks great
    Cooper Coupe...

Andy did you wipe over the black wow after application with damp towel and then buff dry.???
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    Andy did you wipe over the black wow after application with damp towel and then buff dry.???
    He's playing COD4 just now, I'm sure he'll reply later.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Looks good Mr P.

Such a deep shine.

If you want your tires to bling then the next time you order from polished bliss get some black fire tire gel. Its great stuff. Doesnt spin off onto pintwork like most other do. Lasts longer than all others I have tried as well.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    looking good i always want to have my car sparkling but with where i live it would last untill i got to the bottom of the road with all the tractors going by etc
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    MINI-less
    Nice Andy VERY shiny It's a good feeling when you've spent ages cleaning your car the end result is very satisfying.

Sportspack Mark
    So would you recommend me to go and spend my hard earned on a megs polisher?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Aaahhhhh ... my eyes - I'm blinded by sparkle-ness ...
    Sorry about that Lynn. I guess I should have put a warning at the start of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportspack Mark View Post
    would you come use that gear on my ONE pleeeeeeeeeease
    Now I'm sure there's no need for that. From what I recall you go even more obsessive in your detailing sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    Oh oh, i'm in the wrong place, slams door on the way out
    Bite me baldy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil and Lorna
    Very Very Nice. needed the sunglasses to veiw them pics :)

L
    It's worse (better) when seeing it in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig & Jude View Post
    Top Job Mr P, however you are causing me to look at buying more detailing stuff... my car looks good, but you can always make it better...

Red does look superb after some good elbow grease..
    There's no doubt it can still be better than what I (we) have done today. Still a few swirls.

I'm exhausted from just reading your report car looks great
    I do tend to waffle.

No Fi. Should I have? Never done that really.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Looks good Mr P.

Such a deep shine.

If you want your tires to bling then the next time you order from polished bliss get some black fire tire gel. Its great stuff. Doesnt spin off onto pintwork like most other do. Lasts longer than all others I have tried as well.
    Message from Lenore: "He's not spending any more frikking money on car detailing stuff. End of."

So I guess that's a no Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by CCM View Post
    Nice Andy VERY shiny It's a good feeling when you've spent ages cleaning your car the end result is very satisfying.
    Very satisfying indeed. Took 6 hours in total, including rain stoppages. But at least I didn't have to suffer Cliff Richard signing from the terraces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportspack Mark View Post
    So would you recommend me to go and spend my hard earned on a megs polisher?
    Definitely, if you are into polishing your car. Admittedly, I have no frame of reference from hand polishing - never done it. But I can see the results I got from the machine, and I love it!

Everyone's kind comments
    Many thanks to everyone for their kind comments.

A & L

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

N12 JLK
    Looks great. Next one is a Chilli Red, thats decided.

Oh Andy, is that a football flying over the conifers from the kids next door. Watch out

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Looks mint. Chilli does look amazing when its this bling bling.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.