Clickable Linky

Can some kind mod please give me a

How to guide for making a clickable linky in a thread you know one where I can have the word linky and you just click on it

Ta.

Needs to be a how to for someone thats not very good on computers ta.
    Cooper Coupe...

Clicky - and scroll down to URL Hyperlinking - although having looked at that its not the way I do it LOL

[u rl ]value[/u r l ] - miss out that bit

[u r l="Option"] and put quotes round the OPTION bit ie your link
    Last edited by MartinSullivan; 2nd May 2008 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottieDoop View Post
    Thanks
    Are you sorted Fi

You better take moderator out of my title BS only just noticed it was still there

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    i think i mayb having a blonde moment but i dont understand
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    MINI-less
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    i think i mayb having a blonde moment but i dont understand
    The easiest way to get the same result with less typing is to:
    1. Type the word that you want to turn into a link
    2. Highlight the whole word with your cursor
    3. Then click the "Insert Link" symbol from the tool bar at the top of the editor. Its the one that looks like a globe of the earth with a wee chain link on it.
    4. A box will appear where you type in the internet address you want to link to.
    5. Click OK and hey presto that's it.

Hope that helps.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    thats great thanks
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz