Go Mini Mag

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    a-jay26
    Hi There,

Is everyone aware that there is a mag now for the New Mini and it is very good. I have spoken to a few mini folk and they have never seen it. It's called 'go Mini' and is available from all good news vendors ie WH Smith's
    Andy

Julz
    Do not fear, we are all aware of the mag., and are patiently awaiting a feature on our very own Bonnie Scotland, well, not Alan himself as he's not very exciting (), but his mini is!!

AberdeenMini
    By it every week but its expensive tho!

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

Is GoMini not a bi-monthly mag?:question::clown:

seany
    every 2 months

super ally
    I got the second issue of this mag! Its a good magazine! Did you see the 17 year olds orange mini one! He estimated that he had spent 75,000 on it! And it looked tacky as hell! LOL!It was a pimp mobile that Huggy Bear would of been proud of!

Cheers Super Ally

minidriver#1
    75 grand?! man, he could have got *looks at Top Trump cars from Shell* a Maserati Quattroporte, 2 TVR T350c's, Audi RS6, a Noble M12 GTO 3R or that 100% pure beef MG X Power SV.

Ideeeeeeeot.

but meh, if he's happy.

Starky
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

If u subscribe for 2 years it costs less than £3 a go(mini).:)

Wul
    Got Go-Mini at the weekend there - is it just me or was the Cooper S in San Fransisco article just a glorified advert for mini madness or whoever it was, absolutely no content about the S's handling around SF, or following the route of bullitt or going down the famous zig-zag hill - also they described the S as having driving lights which it didn't! I mean they have 2 months to write the mag and they still get it wrong!

GAJ
    I bought the first edition, thoght it was rubbish and promised myself sever to buy another.
    I bought the second edition too (I know!), thought it was rubbish and will not be buying it again.
    Ever.
    Defo!