Dump Valves for the Turbo Cooper S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    philthy
    oh no you didnt.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    well it's fitted and sounds so cool!!!!
    good for you any chance you can let us here it on the move take some one with you while driving.
    Cooper Coupe...

sure thing fi, i might go up to knockhill tomorrow. failing that i'll more than likely be at next weeks run or the meats :)

Quote Originally Posted by philthy View Post
    oh no you didnt.... lol
    eh??

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    My forge blow off valve arrived yesterday, I'll let you know how it goes :)
    What are you driving now given the fact you've added a Dump Valve. Is it an R56 S Perhaps? Not seen you around in a while

MarcoV
    I had one Fitted on my old Works. They are pretty cool but can be chavvy if you are dumping off every 5 seconds.

I think they are very cool....in the right car, my neighbour has a TT with a dump valve and it reminds me of an angry hairdresser.
    Last edited by monkimagic; 1st May 2008 at 03:27 PM.
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    What are you driving now given the fact you've added a Dump Valve. Is it an R56 S Perhaps? Not seen you around in a while
    Tis indeed, pepper white with aero kit and crown spokes. I was up at my mate's in lodge park with it on sunday while you were cleaning the minis.

What did you use on your sister's? It looked fantastic.

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Tis indeed, pepper white with aero kit and crown spokes. I was up at my mate's in lodge park with it on sunday while you were cleaning the minis.

What did you use on your sister's? It looked fantastic.
    Cool, will need to look out and HEAR you in your New Cooper S with the Blow Off Valve

(I used Meguiars Detailing Clay Bar and Meguairs Gold Class Wax on her MINI.The Chili red was so dull until i used the bar, What a finish! especially on my black Cooper too. I think the cleanest the MINIs have ever been)