6 11.54%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    H'mm I wonder will there be a poll to decide on which pictures to use

Calendar Girls aka Mini Boys gets my vote any day
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    If I remember rightly BS would create the calender on his PC then send it to the printers dudes. They then set up a link for anybody in NMS to go and buy whatever they want out of there shop
    Cool. That gets round all the arguments of what kind we should make!.

Right.. onto the arguments about what pics to use!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Like I said 'ohh small one' try and get as many different minis in each pic therefor appealing to more of the masses more of the time If its only your car on April's page then realisically it's only you that will want to buy it for that month .......did that make any sense:eyes up:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Like I said 'ohh small one' try and get as many different minis in each pic therefor appealing to more of the masses more of the time If its only your car on April's page then realisically it's only you that will want to buy it for that month .......did that make any sense:eyes up:
    In some weird logic I'd personally be buying the calendar for ALL the months so long as my car was in at least one of them

...But I see what you mean. Too many cars.. not enough months!
    I know it would be a pain, but how about a thread with just pics of cars, and we could vote on the top 12 / fave pics?

(deep down.. I know this won't have a chance in hell of working without somebody chucking the dolly oot )

The Dogfather
    There's only two Clubman's on the site and I've got two cute dogs. I must stand a good chance of being included.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedigree Chump View Post
    There's only two Clubman's on the site and I've got two cute dogs. I must stand a good chance of being included.

Lol.. and there's only One BEP One with Aero Spoiler and nice wheels on the site.. so me too lol...

(Ok.. I keeed I keed.. but that's how it starts.. ha ha ha)

N12 JLK
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    wall for me as i get slagged at work enough for loving my car to much so would just add to it if i had a piccys of lots at my desk lol
    Forgot about that:mad:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Like I said 'ohh small one' try and get as many different minis in each pic therefor appealing to more of the masses more of the time If its only your car on April's page then realisically it's only you that will want to buy it for that month
    Does the software allow that to happen?? When is Ross home, or do you have the link??

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    Does the software allow that to happen??
    What I meant was WE as mini owners would be better talking the pictures with several minis in it Don't know if the software allows a montage type picture Don't see why not tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    When is Ross home, or do you have the link??
    He's back this weekend
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    He's back this weekend
    Some weekend
    Anyway's, i've not fogotten this, i'll be looking to receive pictures during July, August, September and October.
    The nominated committee will pick 3 from each month and from there the calendar will be made, giving me almost 2 months to get them made up and supplied to anyone that wants one