12 23.08%
  • Yes - Will pay up to £20

3 5.77%
  • Yes - I'm super rich and don't care how much it costs

6 11.54%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ross got callendars made up this year for the MG bunch. Very good quality. He still has the software the printing company sent him to create them. If you want any more info about them let me know as he's back on dry land tomorrow
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Ross got callendars made up this year for the MG bunch. Very good quality. He still has the software the printing company sent him to create them. If you want any more info about them let me know as he's back on dry land tomorrow
    Yes please, i take it that Ross made up the calender and then sent the design back and got the calenders printed ?
    If so, that would help to keep the costs down

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    Yes please, i take it that Ross made up the calender and then sent the design back and got the calenders printed ?
    Yeh The people that wanted them sent him pictures and he cropped them to suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    If so, that would help to keep the costs down
    The best way, he felt, to keep costs down was to get as many cars from different owners in each months picture that way more than one person would buy that months slot so to speak It seemed to work OK
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I should also add that there was loads of calender designs to choose from ie wall, desk, etc.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    I should also add that there was loads of calender designs to choose from ie wall, desk, etc.
    I know, i'm dreading to ask that question

The Dogfather
    looks like I changed my car at the right time........

N12 JLK
    Desk please. But Kerr would probably prefer a wall. So would buy whatever

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    wall for me as i get slagged at work enough for loving my car to much so would just add to it if i had a piccys of lots at my desk lol
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    wall for me as well
    New sig coming soon

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    If I remember rightly BS would create the calender on his PC then send it to the printers dudes. They then set up a link for anybody in NMS to go and buy whatever they want out of there shop