Jeff

Sponsor & Jakey
    Pretty positive it was you Jeff, didn't catch the registration number but the spec fitted your MINI to a 'T'.

Last night, just before 5pm, heading Northbound on the A9 just above Dunblane. Oh, and you wouldn't have noticed me. I was in my big pimpin' SUV
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Jeff
    Yeah Willie that would be me skiving off work early hehe! Work in Stirling Willie so occasionally take the car to work when I can't be bothered to get the train! For the first time I didn't get overtaken between Stirling and Perth by anyone! Not that I was counting!!!

Wul
    Once over took 13 cars and 3 lorries at once on a single carriageway stretch of the A9!

I was on my RD350LC at the time though!:clown:

Similar Threads

1. Jeff
    By minidriver#1 in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th April 2005, 10:28 PM
  2. Big Gordy and Jeff
    By knaone in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st August 2004, 04:29 PM
  3. Jeff
    By Monsta Mo Mini in forum I Saw You...