Mini ONE V's Fiat 500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Mini ONE V's Fiat 500

Last edited by Gismo; 18th April 2008 at 05:07 PM.

Forbes
    gutted

SimonS
    The only thing that Fiats are quick at is rusting :0

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    quite clearly not tryin lol
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Thats pointless. The mini is 5bhp down and 205kg heavier.
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

N12 JLK
    Saw that a couple of months ago, what they didnt show was that the Fiat lost 4 grand of value after the race and a wing mirror

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I like the 500.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by monkimagic View Post
    Thats pointless. The mini is 5bhp down and 205kg heavier.
    There had been some ramblings about the 500 in earlier posts, so, i thought i would show 5th Gears take on it, not sure what it would do against the Cooper or indeed the S.

It was also to show you folks that you can embed YouTube movies into your posts........but no one noticed that
    If adding a movie, select the red Tube icon above the message box and copy the letters and numbers from the the youtube movie you want to show into the text box.

Note, this only works with the letters and number from the url address and ONLY the info supplied after the v= :)

euan
    Great news on the embedding!

I've seen a few 500's on the road now, I think they look great. Still not a practical car though, the Mini looks more substantial and sounds better.

The Dogfather
    The sloping back on the 500 means it's not a practical by any means, its even worse than the MINI. I can't believe the rusting comments, I can't remember seeing a rusting Fiat in the last 10 years. I can't say the same for BMW.

I wonder whether the 5 year warranty currently being given on the Brava will spread throughout the Fiat range? If it does, that and the trendiness of the 500 should see it challenge the MINIs hold on the premium small car market.

I'm waiting to see how good the Abarth version will be.