18" JCW Wheels

I'd really like some nice 18's. All styles considered :)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    I'd really like some nice 18's. All styles considered :)
    They look good but thats all unless you have full GP set-up.

Greg83
    Hey AeroJonny! Im selling my 6 week old 18" Fox RS3's with Yoko Porada Spec2's. They are immaculate with less than 1500miles on the tyres. Look well nice on the car as well! They cost £1200 but looking for £800!

Give me a shout if interested.
    Greg

s15gma
    Ifyou are still looking, check out following pics!!!

Need to go!!! Summer is here and cannae get my bike out the shed cos of these!!!
    £750 for top ones, and a bargain £550 for mine!!
    Both running yoko parada's spec 2 with 7mm at least!!! And bolts for all!!!

PM if interested!!!

Car
    R53 GP
    Jonny - Mini Matt brokers have or at least had a set of JCW R105's last week. They were the burnished versions.

I believe they only had a couple of laquer peels etc and they were going for £500 with tyres. He also had Antracite R90s 17".

I saw him down at a Mini show last week in Birmingham, if you want his contact details I coulg get them?

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Jonny, I have a set of 18" Khan RSV copies. The wheels need refurbed, but there are no big dents, just kerbing. They were my sisters. They have toyo proxes tyres on them. Only £200, so about £350 to you once they are refurbed...

Let me know.

C