• Bazthemod

15 48.39%
  • CCM

6 19.35%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    To all you graphically minded folks, i'm looking for a dedicated NMS logo that can fit onto dedicated NMS merchandise, including hats, t-shirt's, fleeces and jackets etc

I don't have the software or the skill :o to show what i have in mind for my suggestion, so, was hoping that someone could make something up for me

I'm open to any member's suggestion, the logo is for NMS not me and we can vote on the designs to suit the majority.

I haven't decided on what type of merchandise i will offer, but, i don't intend to get cheap stuff but not too expensive either, i have a few ideas in mind but that can come later.

So, to my idea, a circular design with the website around the outer edge enclosed in a smaller circle.
    Inside that i would like a cartoon type mini on a saltire background
    If anyone could do something for me there ?

Try and limit the colours to 2 or 3 max, the start up costs are very expensive with 3 colours.

So, if you're keen, get graphical

The Dogfather
    How about the Monte style banner with NMS in simple, historic and only two colour?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    How about the Monte style banner with NMS in simple, historic and only two colour?
    what's Monte style

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I think he means the Monte Carlo style plate that is commonly used on the run plates.

I used to have this on my first mini in the early days of mini2

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I think he means the Monte Carlo style plate that is commonly used on the run plates.

I used to have this on my first mini in the early days of mini2
    Like he said, a bit like this with NewMiniScotland in it

The Dogfather
    And if you're looking for merchandise ideas you could insert a username in the bit where service is and flog them as car graphics.
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 16th April 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Missed out the, so there you go now stop asking questions

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    And if you're looking for merchandise ideas you could insert a username in the bit where service is and flog them as car graphics.
    That's a great idea but not for car graphics, it's for merchandise
    I wonder though if the set up costs would allow the username to change or if a new design is required for each username

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    That's a great idea
    I wonder though if the set up costs would allow the username to change or if a new design is required for each username
    The username ones could be a premium sticker with non username ones as a cheaper option.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm not looking for stickers, i'm looking for a logo as an embroidery or patch to go on clothing

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Scotland View Post
    I'm not looking for stickers, i'm looking for a logo as an embroidery or patch to go on clothing
    Shame, I'd buy one, I thought they'd help to advertise the site. Perhaps one of the sponsors could do a deal where by they pay a percentage of the profits to the site........

Just a thought, believe me they don't happen very often